Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Graduate Entry Medicine Programme MBBS
UCAS code: A102
The Graduate Entry Medicine Programme enables honours-degree biomedical/life science graduates and healthcare professionals with equivalent academic qualifications to study for a fast-track degree in medicine. The programme design enables you to bypass the first stage/year of a conventional medical degree to achieve qualification in four rather than five or six years.
- Integrated medical science with clinical teaching; and focus on learning in close contact with patients.
- Partner hospitals include Guy’s, King’s College and St Thomas’ Hospitals – three of the most renowned and busiest teaching hospitals in London.
- Students benefit from clinical placements at district general hospitals located across the south east of England and at over 350 general practices.
- Learn from some of the world’s most influential clinicians and scientists, who are global leaders in life sciences and medical research.
- A multi-faculty university giving you access to a breadth of non-core subjects including humanities and social sciences.
- Twinned with leading medical schools around the world, providing opportunities for clinical exchanges during your elective module.
- Accredited by the General Medical Council (GMC), this Primary Medical Qualification entitles the holder to apply to the GMC for registration to practise medicine in the UK.
King's and the University of Portsmouth will deliver a medical degree through a branch campus to expand opportunities to study...
Take a look at our comfortable, safe residences to suit your budget, located close to King's teaching campuses.
Art, food, music, shopping – you'll never find yourself with nothing to do in the world's most vibrant city.
Information about living in London, including events, budgeting and expenses, travel and safety.
During your time at King's College London, a range of academic and personal support and guidance is available to you.