Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Medicine Maxfax Entry Programme MBBS
UCAS code: A104
Our Medicine Maxfax Entry Programme MBBS is a four-year medical degree designed specifically for qualified dentists who are registered with the UK General Dental Council and who wish to pursue a career in oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- Integrated medical science with clinical teaching; and focus on learning in close contact with patients.
- Partner hospitals include Guy’s, King’s College and St Thomas’ Hospitals – three of the most renowned and busiest teaching hospitals in London.
- Students benefit from clinical placements at district general hospitals located across the south east of England and over 350 general practices.
- Learn from some of the world’s most influential clinicians and scientists, who are global leaders in life sciences and medical research.
- A multi-faculty university giving you access to a breadth of non-core subjects including humanities and social sciences.
- Twinned with leading medical schools around the world, providing opportunities for clinical exchanges during your elective module.
- Accredited by the General Medical Council (GMC), this Primary Medical Qualification entitles the holder to apply to the GMC for registration to practise medicine in the UK.
Take a look at our comfortable, safe residences to suit your budget, located close to King's teaching campuses.
Art, food, music, shopping – you'll never find yourself with nothing to do in the world's most vibrant city.
Information about living in London, including events, budgeting and expenses, travel and safety.
During your time at King's College London, a range of academic and personal support and guidance is available to you.