Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Midwifery with Registration as a Midwife BSc
UCAS code: B720
From bump to birth, midwives play a critical role caring for women and safely bringing their babies into the world. At King’s College London, our Midwifery BSc prepares you for everything you’ll face in your career. You’ll learn from leading practitioners, professors, and researchers, developing skills you need to support women through their entire pregnancy journey.
- You will be studying at the top nursing faculty in the UK, ranked second in the world (2023 QS World University Rankings).
- 99% of our graduates find successful employment.
- Opportunities to take an elective to study in the UK or abroad.
- King’s College London offers exciting opportunities with two world-class Academic Health Science Centres and renowned teaching hospitals providing maternity care.
- Our study courses are delivered by internationally renowned clinicians and relation to public-health-promotion strategies such as sexual and psychological health.
- Academics with a strong focus on promoting evidence-based care and appreciation of translational research.
“The teaching staff are all so approachable, and it is very important to have that academic and placement related support within such an intense degree. The facilities, education, and support that KCL offer are incredible!”
FAQs and tips for making a successful pre-registration Nursing or Midwifery application
For this year's International Day of the Midwife, we've chatted with Holly Ball, a third-year student midwife. Holly talks about...
Taster lecture, Q&A and clinical demonstration
Take a look at our comfortable, safe residences to suit your budget, located close to King's teaching campuses.
Art, food, music, shopping – you'll never find yourself with nothing to do in the world's most vibrant city.
Information about living in London, including events, budgeting and expenses, travel and safety.
During your time at King's College London, a range of academic and personal support and guidance is available to you.