Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Nursing with Registration as a Children’s Nurse BSc
UCAS code: B730
The primary aim of the course is to ensure that King’s Nursing graduates can deliver safe, effective and compassionate care to the public at their point of registration and that they have the ability to develop and refine their proficiencies as qualified practitioners. Nurses graduating from the course will meet the academic and clinical standards set by the Nursing and Midwifery Council (2018), King’s College London and Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (2016). They will embrace the conceptual and philosophical perspectives of the person-centred framework (McCormack and McCance 2010). This course offers students the opportunity to develop the proficiencies required for registration as a Children's Nurse.
- You will be studying at the top nursing faculty in the UK, ranked second in the world (2023 QS World University Rankings).
- King’s College London offers exciting opportunities with two world-class academic health science centres and renowned teaching hospitals providing maternity care.
- Our study courses are delivered by internationally renowned clinicians and academics with a strong focus on promoting evidence-based care and appreciation of translational research.
- Opportunities to take an elective to study in the UK or abroad during Year 2.
- 99 per cent of our graduates find successful employment.
“So far, my time at King’s has been exceptional. As a nursing student we utilise many different teaching methods - meaning there really is something for everyone. ”
State of the art technology will provide students with a real world-like opportunities to practice and learn.
The number of nurses on a ward is strongly linked to how favourably patients viewed their hospital care, a new study published...
5 minutes with Shelley McLetchie-Holder
Taster lecture, Q&A and clinical demonstration
Take a look at our comfortable, safe residences to suit your budget, located close to King's teaching campuses.
Art, food, music, shopping – you'll never find yourself with nothing to do in the world's most vibrant city.
Information about living in London, including events, budgeting and expenses, travel and safety.
During your time at King's College London, a range of academic and personal support and guidance is available to you.