Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
UCAS code: Not applicable. Apply direct to King's.
***Internal application deadline - 28th January 2024*** ***External application deadline - 1st March 2024*** The Pharmacology Intercalated BSc offers students already on medical degree courses the opportunity to achieve an additional specialist degree in just one year. The course will provide you with essential exposure to the development of drugs and their application in clinical practice. Through studying molecular, cellular and whole system techniques, you will gain an insight into the drug discovery process, and an appreciation of where new drugs are likely to come from. The Pharmacology Department at King’s includes world-renowned experts in a number of research fields including Parkinson’s disease, asthma, inflammation and cardiovascular pharmacology.
- One-year programme leading to intercalated BSc.
- Strong focus on research and laboratory skills.
- One of the UK's best graduate employment rates.
- King’s College London is ranked 17th in the world for Pharmacy & Pharmacology (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2022).
- Option to take non-pharmacological modules from within the School of Bioscience Education.
- In the National Student Survey 2022, The Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics was rated 90% for overall student satisfaction.
Take a look at our comfortable, safe residences to suit your budget, located close to King's teaching campuses.
Art, food, music, shopping – you'll never find yourself with nothing to do in the world's most vibrant city.
Information about living in London, including events, budgeting and expenses, travel and safety.
During your time at King's College London, a range of academic and personal support and guidance is available to you.