Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
UCAS code: B160
The BSc Physiotherapy provides a contemporary science-based curriculum that prepares graduates for working flexibly across the changing health and social care environment and to provide high-quality, person centered and population sensitive, responsive service where individual choice is paramount. The programme has a strong emphasis on skill development for effective communication, evidence-based practice, professionalism and leadership in healthcare, alongside promoting a systematic understanding of the core principles underpinning physiotherapy practice to guide clinical reasoning and health promotion. On completion of the programme, graduates are eligible to apply for state registration as a physiotherapist with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and membership of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
- King’s College London is ranked 10th in the world for Clinical and Health (Times Higher Education 2023 subject ranking).
- King’s Health Partners is one of the UK’s Academic Health Science Centres, where world-class research, education and clinical practice are brought together for the benefit of patients by translating cutting-edge research and existing best practice into excellent patient care.
- High quality partnership working with professional practice partners and other stakeholders ensures graduates undertake a range of placements to develop the knowledge, skills and personal attributes required for working in the NHS, social care, public health, research and education.
- Simulation and Interactive Learning (SaIL) Centres on three sites provide a range of interprofessional high fidelity and low fidelity simulations of hospital and community environments working on advanced communication skills, clinical simulation, and working with patient actors and patient educators.
- Innovative teaching partnership with Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust.
- Established interprofessional learning opportunities with other healthcare professional students in College and practice
- This course is approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
Researchers have developed a multi-arm robot successfully tested in a clinical scenario
Take a look at our comfortable, safe residences to suit your budget, located close to King's teaching campuses.
Art, food, music, shopping – you'll never find yourself with nothing to do in the world's most vibrant city.
Information about living in London, including events, budgeting and expenses, travel and safety.
During your time at King's College London, a range of academic and personal support and guidance is available to you.