Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Politics, Philosophy & Law LLB
UCAS code: LM21
Our four-year Politics, Philosophy, and Law (PPL) LLB is the first of its kind in the UK. Jointly delivered by The Dickson Poon School of Law, the Department of Political Economy, and the Department of Philosophy, it offers students the unique opportunity to immerse themselves in these three disciplines while simultaneously achieving a law degree. In addition to their comprehensive legal training, students will explore contemporary political, philosophical, and legal theory. As they advance in their studies, the flexible curriculum structure offers access to a wide range of modules, enabling students to align their studies with their interests and future aspirations.
- Flexible curriculum structure, allowing students access to a range of modules from The Dickson Poon School of Law, Department of Political Economy, and Department of Philosophy.
- Taught by world-class academics, visiting lecturers, and practitioners from global law firms.
- Unrivalled location for law, near landmarks like the Royal Courts of Justice, Law Society, and Inns of Court.
- Access to extensive legal research resources at King’s College London’s impressive Maughan Library.
- Engaged student-run societies that organize both social gatherings and career-oriented events.
- Dynamic practical skills curriculum, including professional skills modules, a legal clinic, and a mooting programme.
- Dedicated careers team offering tailored guidance for navigating and excelling in the legal profession.
Find about undergraduate study at The Dickson Poon School of Law. Register for our Kolkata information session.
Take a look at our comfortable, safe residences to suit your budget, located close to King's teaching campuses.
Art, food, music, shopping – you'll never find yourself with nothing to do in the world's most vibrant city.
Information about living in London, including events, budgeting and expenses, travel and safety.
During your time at King's College London, a range of academic and personal support and guidance is available to you.