Using King's CareerConnect
King's CareerConnect is our online careers portal enabling students, graduates, staff and employers to engage with our services including our vacancy board, events calendar and appointment bookings.
Current students are automatically registered to use the system with their network ID and password and the first time you login you'll be prompted to complete a short profile which helps to tailor your content and notifications.
Once set-up, you can:
- Access our vacancy board and search for part-time work, placements, internships and graduate-level opportunities from employers targeting King's students and graduates.
- Set alerts and reminders for new opportunities and events according to your personal preferences and career goals.
- Book one-to-one careers or application guidance appointments, practice interviews and careers lounges.
- View our events calendar and book attendance at our fairs, employer presentations, seminars, skills workshops and other events.
Current King's Students
Recent King's Graduates
Current students will automatically have access to King's CareerConnect once you have enrolled on campus and received your network ID and password.
You'll have access throughout your studies, until a few weeks after you complete course, including if you are on a year/semester abroad or in industry.
The first time you log-in you'll be prompted to set up your profile which helps to tailor your experience and you can also opt to receive our newsletters and/or weekly alerts about opportunities and events as well as targeted messages from employers. You can update these at any time to ensure you're receiving the information you're most interested in.
You will also have the option to sign up for vacancy alerts from a separate service called TARGETjobs which is not run by King's Careers & Employability.
King's College London Staff
Recent graduates of King's College London can access the system for up to two years following completion of your programme.
Complete the registration form with your details and our team will authenticate your request. Once approved you'll receive login details to your personal email amd you can then login and view opportunities, events and to book appointments.
See our services for alumni page for more information on the services you can access.
Having a problem accessing the system?
Your network login details will not work with King's CareerConnect, however staff are able to request access to the system to help support your students.
Complete the registration form with your details and once approved you'll be sent login details to your King's email.
Once approved you can login and view opportunities and events, book some appointments and discover more about our King's Internships programmes.
See our staff page for more infromation on our services and how we work with staff to support students.
If you have enrolled for a course at King's you should be able to access CareerConnect as described above. If you definitely have enrolled and are still experiencing issues please let us know so that we can investigate it for you.
When you contact us, please try to include:
- a screenshot image of any error messages you receive when trying to access King's CareerConnect
- the web browser that you are using (eg Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox etc)
- where you are trying to access King's CareerConnect (ie on campus, in a student residence or off site)
- whether you have experienced any problems with other King's website which require your single sign on (eg KEATS).
Your personal data
Read our disclaimer on all opportunities posted on King's CareerConnect.
Visit our separate page on how your data is used in King's CareerConnect.
How to use King's CareerConnect
How to: Use King's CareerConnect
How to: Book an Appointment
How to: Sign up for King's Internships Newsletters