Diversity & Inclusion Unpacked – Less Words, More Actions - 11 May 2023
Please note that this event has passed.
Join us at King’s Business School for our annual HR Thought Leadership Evening for senior Human Resources, Learning & Development and Diversity and Inclusion professionals. This event will take place on the North Terrace, Level 8, Bush House.
Throughout the evening we will focus on various aspects of Diversity & Inclusion, and we will be joined by a number of speakers to help unpack some of the complex D&I opportunities and challenges we'll be discussing:
- Professor Dana Minbaeva (Professor of Human Resource Management at King’s Business School) will be leading the discussion on ‘Closing the Gender Pay Gap.
- Dr Mladen Adamovic (Senior Lecturer in Cross-Cultural Management at King’s Business School) will share his insights and research into ‘Discrimination in Recruitment – What’s in a Name’?
- Dr Madeleine Wyatt (Reader in Diversity & Inclusion at King's Business School) will explore ‘Hybrid Work and the Hidden Risks for different Generations’.
- 18.00: Registrations & welcome drinks
- 18.30: Introduction from Professor Giana Eckhardt
- 18.40: Professor Dana Minbaeva ‘Closing the Gender Pay Gap’
- 18.55: Dr Mladen Adamovic ‘Discrimination in Recruitment’
- 19.10: Professor Madeleine Wyatt ‘Hybrid Work and the Hidden Risks’
- 19.25: Roundtable Discussions
- 19.50: Concluding remarks Professor Giana Eckhardt
- 20.00: Networking reception, drinks & canapés served
- 21.00: Event close
At this event
Professor of Human Resource Management
Senior Lecturer in Cross-Cultural Management
Reader in Diversity and Inclusion
Search for another event
11 May 2023