Please note: this event has passed
Join this seminar organised by The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators and the Centre of Construction Law & Dispute Resolution at King’s College London discussing the challenges of fact witness evidence in construction disputes.
Chair: Professor Renato Nazzini, Director of the Centre of Construction Law & Dispute Resolution, King’s College London
• Kim Franklin KC, Crown Office Chambers
• Robert Price, Latham & Watkins
• Gillian Carmichael Lemaire, Carmichael Lemaire Ltd
• Sam Kay, Kier Group
Topics will include:
• Arbitrator and adjudicator: what do decision-makers want to see?
• Preparing witness statements in the light of recent English court rules
• Comparative aspects of fact witness evidence
• In-house perspective on fact witness evidence
The seminar will include a Q&A session and will be followed by a drinks reception co-sponsored by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, Crown Office Chambers, Berkeley Research Group and King’s College London.