Please note that this event has passed.
Continuing disparities between the pay of men and women highlight the power imbalances that define workforces globally.
In our 2021 report, ‘Bridging the Gap’, the Global Institute for Women’s leadership looked at gender pay gap reporting systems in six countries and made recommendations for how to improve these systems, ensuring they are effective tools for ensuring and enhancing workplace equality.
One year on, this session will bring together scholars and activists from around the world to discuss developments in gender pay gap reporting. The expert panel will reflect on the recommendations from our report and set out how they are pushing for change in their countries.
- Orla O'Connor, Director, National Women's Council (Ireland)
- Ruth Ntlokotse, President, SA Federation of Trade Unions (South Africa)
- Dellwyn Stuart, CEO, YWCA (New Zealand)
- Miriam Glennie, Research Associate, The Global Institute for Women's Leadership (Australia)
- Minna Cowper-Coles, Research Fellow, The Global Institute for Women's Leadership and co-author of 'Bridging the gap? An analysis of gender pay gap reporting in six countries' (Chair)
Search for another event