Life & Health Science Careers Event 2023
16 October 2023, 16:30 to 19:30
The Francis Crick Institute, London
This event is a collaboration between three London universities and The Francis Crick Institute:
King's College London
Imperial College London
The Francis Crick Institute
The below information is for employers.
Raise the profile of your organisation directly with King’s, Imperial & UCL with our collaborative Life & Health Science Careers Event which, at King's, will run as part of our broader sector-focused week alongside workshops, panels and masterclasses. The event will form the flagship for promotion of your opportunities, direct discussion with students and highlighting your initiatives within Health, the pharmaceutical industry and bioscience related fields.
In 2023 the event returns in person to the Francis Crick Institute.
Targeted at penultimate year students, finalists and postgraduates the event has also attracted a number of first years eager to explore the options available and build their networks. Attendees will expect to meet with representatives from human resources/graduate recruitment, alumni and business representatives.
- Standard Package: £350 + VAT
- Charity/SME: £150 + VAT
Please contact us if you are interested in sponsoring this event.
Sponsorship: £1,500 + vat
Why Engage with King's?
This highly successful collaborative event between Imperial, King's & UCL, three of the top 5 UK Universities for Life Science & Medicine (QS, 2022) is now entering its eighth year.
King's College London
- Ranked 14th globally for Life Sciences & Medicine (QS, 2022)
- Largest population of students studying health-disciplines in Europe
- 11th Globally for University Impact (Times Higher, 2021)
- 35th ranked university in the World University Rankings (QS, 2022)
- Ranked 5th in the UK for University Contribution to Social Mobility (HEPI, 2022)
- 82.9% of UK-domiciled full-time undergraduate students drawn from state schools or colleges (HESA, 2021)
- +30% of King's graduates pursued a career human health, pharmaceuticals and social work industries (Graduate Outcomes Survey, 2018-19)
2022 Attendance Report (King's College London)
- Undergraduate Attendance: 37%
- Postgraduate Taught Attendance: 38%
- Postgraduate Research Attendance: 22%
- Alumni Attendance: 2%
- Home/EU/EEA Attendance: 49%
- International Attendance: 51%
Our careers learning journey is framed through Discover, Focus and Action and we capture information on where our students' thinking is. Attendees from all three stages will be attending our events so you will get a variety of question based on which stage they are at.
Read more in our employer briefing (pdf).
At this event
Events & Experiential Learning Manager
Search for another event