Please note that this event has passed.
After a full year of remote working for many, Karian and Box and GIWL are releasing a second report into how the pandemic has affected employees – particularly parents and carers – and its broader influence on the future of work, with 97% of organisations surveyed now planning to shift to hybrid working.
During this online event, our panel will respond to the new research, which reveals how over 250 organisations have reacted and adapted to enforced change and the developing needs of their people, and outline actions to create inclusive ways of working post-pandemic.
From shifting attitudes towards flexible working, to wellbeing challenges and the changing role of the office – what will be the lasting impact and influence of the pandemic? What will the hybrid working world really look like? And how do we address concerns that progress towards workplace inclusion has been reversed?
- Ann Cairns, Executive Vice Chair, Mastercard, and Advisory Council Member at the Global Institute for Women’s Leadership (chair)
- Rob Cookson, VP Real Estate and Facilities, Americas, EMEA and APAC, Facebook
- Kudsia Batool, Head of Equalities and Strategy, TUC
- Sarah Morris, Chief People Officer, Compass Group PLC
- Jenny Hill, Managing Director, Strategy and Propositions, Karian and Box
Read our September 2020 report into the impact of the pandemic on parents and carers.
Search for another event