Please note: this event has passed
This summer, King’s College London is organising a Summer School in Optics, on 25 - 26 July 2023, for 16-17-year-old students. Attendance is free (though places are limited) and meals and travel costs for London based students are covered.
Students participating will have the opportunity to:
- Do optics experiments in our new state-of-the-art Physics Teaching Laboratories (in the Franklin-Wilkins building)
- Attend sessions on geometrical optics
- Be given tours of our historical Strand Campus and our Photonics Research Labs
- Interact with current students
- Attend talks about UCAS applications
- Learn about the latest optics research at King’s.
Moreover, participants will receive an Optics Ambassador certificate and receive an optics kit, to share with their communities and peers what they learned from our summer school.
The deadline to apply is 31 May 2023 and applications are made via this online form.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Franklin-Wilkins Building, Stamford Street London, SE1 9NH