Please note: this event has passed
Parapride is turning ONE! And to celebrate, Parapride is launching a new series of digital events called, Our Stories throughout May. These events will open discussions of intersectionality within the disabled LGBTQ community, featuring friends, supporters and performers.
To attend, click attending on the Facebook event and event organisers will message you the Zoom log-in details. For those unable to use Zoom, Parapride's partners Glitterbeam will also record and broadcast the events.
Hosted by Mzz Kimberley
- Andrew Gregory, artist and pole competitor
- Mel Stevens, aerial artist and artistic director at Aim to Fly UK
- Dr Clara Bradbury-Rance from Queer@King's and liberal arts early career development fellow at King's College London
- Theresa Heath Ellul, King’s College London PhD researcher on queer spaces and politics of access
- Martin Fox Roberts, BSL interpreter
Find out more about Parapride's activist-in-residence with Queer@King's.