Parapride Our stories: Mental Health
24 May 2020, 17:00 to 17:45 Please note: this event has passed
Parapride is turning ONE! And to celebrate, Parapride is launching a new series of digital events called, Our Stories throughout May. These events will open discussions of intersectionality within the disabled LGBTQ community, featuring friends, supporters and performers.
To attend, click attending on the Facebook event and event organisers will message you the Zoom log-in details. For those unable to use Zoom, Parapride's partners Glitterbeam will also record and broadcast the events.
Hosted by Smashlyn Monroe
- Stonewall, Mental health & wellbeing network
- Stewart O'Callaghan Live Through This
- Karina Pound, Biodanza Teacher at Danzability
- Theresa Heath-Ellul, Founder and Producer of Wotever DIY Film Festival.
- BSL Interpreter: Martin Fox Roberts
Find out more about Parapride's activist-in-residence with Queer@King's.
Search for another event