Please note: this event has passed
Do you love taking photos?
Or want to tell people how you feel about city life?
Then join us for this fun and active workshop and learn about photovoice, a way for people to use photography to tell their stories and share their experiences.
In our workshop, you will have the chance to share how you feel about living, working, or studying in the city.
- Meet at King's College London
- Hear from Dr Deborah Chinn about photovoice
- Try out some photovoice activities together at the University
- In small groups or individually, explore the local area to take photos of city life
- Return to King's College London to share our photos with the group, write captions, and talk about what the images say.
Please bring a digital camera to take photos with, like your smartphone or a tablet. If you do not have one, let us know and we can lend you a camera.
You do not need to be a photographer or have any experience of photography to join our workshop.
This is an inclusive workshop, everyone is welcome.
We will meet at the Reception of King's College London, James Clerk Maxwell Building, 57 Waterloo Road, London, SE1 8WA. If you have any access needs or any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is part of the ESRC Festival of Social Science at King’s College London.
At this event
James Clerk Maxwell Building
57 Waterloo Road, London SE1 8WA