Please note: this event has passed
Monday 27 November 2023 | 12.30 - 1.30pm
Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances we’ve had to change the event from Thursday 23 November to Monday 27 November, we apologise for any inconvenience. The event content will remain the same and you can still register on this page.
If you have any questions regarding the event or the International Tax Law Online LLM, please contact the Law team at email@example.com.
Considering studying the International Tax LLM? This virtual introduction event is a great opportunity to get an overview of the degree and find out what’s involved.
At the event you will:
- Hear from lecturers about the degree, course content and career benefits
- See if the degree would be a good fit for you and your professional goals
- Find out more about the online and part time set-up
- Explore what it’s like to study at King’s College London
- Ask any questions you may have
This event will take place on Microsoft Teams. Your Microsoft Teams link will be sent to you via email prior to the event.
The International Tax Law Online LLM is an online course designed for working professionals to study part-time. The LLM will equip you with the legal framework to understand the taxation of cross-border trade, investment and movement of people. Find out more here.