Developments in Minimum Intervention Dentistry: live expert panel discussion and Q&A
4 October 2022, 18:30 to 20:00
New Hunt’s House, Guy’s Campus, London
Professor Avi Banerjee and expert panel guests explore renewed emphasis on MI oral healthcare and related career pathways for primary care teams.
The live event will explore:
- Primary care, team-delivered prevention-based approaches to MI oral healthcare in the context of impending NHS dental contract reform and post-pandemic service delivery.
- NHS policy development for prevention-based phased care and its wider implications in society.
- Structured postgraduate career pathways for all oral healthcare team members including College of General Dentistry frameworks, and highlighting the King’s master’s programme in Advanced Minimum Intervention Restorative Dentistry (AMIRD) designed for dentists and dental therapists working in primary care.
Hosted by Avi Banerjee, Professor of Cariology & Operative Dentistry at King’s College London, and joined by expert guests:
- Abhi Pal, President of the College of General Dentistry
- Amanda Gallie, past-President of the British Association of Dental Therapists
- Len D'Cruz, GDP and dento legal expert, Head of Indemnity at the British Dental Association
- Sara Hurley, Chief Dental Officer England
The event is free to attend and tickets are bookable by the registration form on this page >>>
At this event
Professor of Cariology & Operative Dentistry
Search for another event