Please note that this event has passed.
This information is for employers.
To book your space please click the red button.
Raise the profile of your organisation directly with King’s and aid our students’ provision of meaningful work experience both in-person and virtually.
In Spring of 2023, we're returning to campus to maximise engagement.
With a strictly limited number of places, we advise organisations to book early - and our teams will be reviewing each application to ensure a mix of opportunities are presented.
Targeted at all students eager to explore the options available and build their networks.
Why Engage with King's?
- London's second largest multi-faculty university with over 40,000 students
- 11th Globally for University Impact (Times Higher, 2021)
- 35th ranked university in the World University Rankings (QS, 2022)
- Ranked 5th in the UK for University Contribution to Social Mobility (HEPI, 2022)
- 82.9% of UK-domiciled full-time undergraduate students drawn from state schools or colleges (HESA, 2021)
Enhance your profile through our sponsorship packages for our Part-time Work Fair 2022.
At this event
Events & Experiential Learning Manager
Search for another event