The School of Education, Communication & Society (ECS) at King’s works for the public good through interdisciplinary research and teaching focused on education in its broadest sense.
ECS has launched Education and Society Dialogues, a high-level series of research-informed events bringing together academics and university leaders, education professionals, public policy makers and regulators, and media representatives.
Reflecting the interdisciplinary nature of research and teaching at ECS, which focuses on education in its broadest sense, the series will identify and address key contemporary issues within the broad area of ‘education and society’, such as:
- understanding and harnessing the impact of technology in education and society
- access to education
- inequalities and social justice
- education for sustainability
- governance in education and society
- the public responsibility of and for higher education
- universities as anchor institutions for local communities
- science diplomacy in times of war and peace
- science education in a new era.
Find out more about the launch of this event series.
Join our online community
These dialogues are the opportunity to start the discussion on important issues related to education and society; the conversation can continue online, on the Education & Society Dialogues platform.
Just ask to join the community and you'll be able to engage virtually with the people you'll meet at the events.