Please note: this event has passed
This information is for employers.
To book your space please click the red button.
Raise the profile of your organisation directly with King’s and aid our students’ discovery of the breath of opportunities across the role functions supporting climate-related or sustainable career paths or across the ESG sector.
King's is committed to ensuring we promote a range of career choices to our students, so this event is designed to facilitate in-depth discussions with our students seeking greater knowledge of the roles, cultures and opportunities available in this growing ecosystem.
With a strictly limited number of places in our Great Hall at the Strand Campus, it's also a fantastic opportunity for students to focus their search, get to know your organisation and culture and action their plan by enhancing their understanding of your recruitment and assessment process.
Targeted at penultimate year students, finalists and postgraduates the event has also attracted a number of first years eager to explore the options available and build their networks. Attendees will expect to meet with representatives from human resources/graduate recruitment, alumni and business representatives.
This event is run in collaboration with King's Climate & Sustainability, the University's central team driving forward the pace of research, education and action to enable societal transition to environmental sustainability is a whole-university strategic priority.
- Attendance: FREE
Why Engage with King's?
- 38th ranked university in the World University Rankings (Times Higher, 2024)
- 40th ranked university in the World University Rankings (QS, 2024)
- 24th Globally for University Impact (Times Higher, 2022)
- Ranked 4th in the UK and top in the Russell Group for University Contribution to Social Mobility (HEPI, 2023)
- Innovative Service-led modules for undergraduate students focusing on issues of climate change and sustainability
- =5th Nationally for Ethical Careers in the People & Planet League (2023)