Please note: this event has passed
Teamwork will crop up in all situations and areas of life: from group assignments to planning a friend's surprise party to almost any project you'll have to do at any job; cooperation and the ability to work in a team are skills you will need in your arsenal.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn about, develop and practice the 'Build Teams' skill, which is one of the 7 Skills of a Entrepreneurial Mindset.
- Learn the importance of diverse teams
- Gain top tips on how to work effectively with others, have constructive conflict and give meaningful feedback
- Practice techniques that you can take into any teamwork situation in the future.
This workshop is being held in-person at the Entrepreneurship Institute (Bush House) across multiple dates, so you can select the date and time that works best for you:
- Wednesday 22nd November, 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Wednesday 29th November, 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Wednesday 6th December, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
You will be asked to select your preferred date when you register.
This workshop is open to all students and staff at King's.
If you're taking part in Enterprise Award, this workshop forms the second criteria.
If you're not taking part in Enterprise Award, you're still more than welcome to join to learn valuable teamwork skills. Just bring a curiosity about building teams and be willing to get involved.