Please note: this event has passed
Wednesday 18 October 2023 | 10.30 - 11.30 BST.
About the event
Are you considering a degree in Biochemistry? This Taster Day is a fantastic opportunity to learn about studying this area at King's College London.
Through King's Biochemistry BSc, you will gain the practical knowledge and skills needed to work in a scientific research environment, as well as transferable skills to begin a career in a variety of fields both in science and beyond. The course also features options to study abroad, undertake work placement or extend to a four-year MSci.
At this online taster event you will have the opportunity to:
- Find out more about the degree
- Find out what it's like to study at King's
- Hear from current Biochemistry BSc students
- Take part in a taster lecture
- Meet King's staff and students; and ask any questions you may have
This event will take place on Microsoft Teams. Your Microsoft Teams link will be sent to you via email prior to the event.