Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
UCAS code: C700
Biochemistry is the study of the molecular basis of life and our Biochemistry BSc course will introduce you to all areas of modern biochemistry. You will gain the practical knowledge and skills needed to work in a scientific research environment, as well as transferable skills to begin a career in a variety of fields both in science and beyond. The course also features options to study abroad, undertake work placement or extend to a four-year MSci. Studying a Biomedical Science degree with us means that you will be able to enjoy the flexibility to choose your degree after your first year with our Common Year One curriculum. All Biomedical Science disciplines are covered in the first year, making the decision for your future an informed one. You will be able to choose from the following Biomedical science degrees; Anatomy, Developmental & Human Biology BSc, Biochemistry BSc, Biomedical Science BSc, Medical Physiology BSc, Molecular Genetics BSc, Neuroscience BSc,and Pharmacology BSc.
- Europe's largest centre for medical and professional healthcare education.
- Teaching by internationally renowned scientists and researchers.
- One of the UK's best graduate employment rates.
- Contemporary approach based on our history of pioneering discoveries – including our part in identifying the structure of DNA.
- Flexible options to tailor your degree through overseas study, work placement or to switch to a four-year MSci.
Fourth year Biochemistry integrated masters (MSci) student Callum Bucklow has had an interest in biology from a young age and...
Take a look at our comfortable, safe residences to suit your budget, located close to King's teaching campuses.
Art, food, music, shopping – you'll never find yourself with nothing to do in the world's most vibrant city.
Information about living in London, including events, budgeting and expenses, travel and safety.
During your time at King's College London, a range of academic and personal support and guidance is available to you.