Showcasing of research activity in the Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care.
12 May 2021
King's celebrates International Nurses Day 2021
Our online celebration of nursing featuring news, features and more.
Wednesday 12 May 2021 is International Nurses Day. This annual event is celebrated around the world and it is the anniversary of the birth of Florence Nightingale, the founder of modern nursing.
The theme for this year is Nurses: A voice to lead - A vision for future healthcare and coincides with a report of the same name from the International Council of Nurses, which calls for nurses to be the architects and designers of future healthcare systems, and not only the deliverers of care.
At King's, we're celebrating Nurses Day by sharing stories of the work and achievements of our community and how they are giving voice to their ideas and visions for the future of healthcare.
Head to our celebration pages to find out more
- Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care
- Department of Adult Nursing
- Department of Mental Health Nursing
- Department of Child & Family Health
- Division of Applied Technologies for Clinical Care
- Division of Care in Long Term Conditions
- Division of Methodologies
- Cicely Saunders Institute of Palliative Care, Policy & Rehabilitation