Dr Anat Keller
Senior Lecturer in Financial Law
Dr Anat Keller is a Senior Lecturer in Financial Law. She joined The Dickson Poon School of Law in April 2016 and has previously taught at UCL (2007-2016). Dr Keller holds a PhD from the Centre for Commercial Law Studies at Queen Mary University of London, an LLM from the London School of Economics and first-class degrees in Management and Law (magna cum laude).
Dr Keller is a qualified solicitor of England and Wales and serves as a Deputy Chief Examiner of the University of London. Her monograph ‘Legal Foundations of Macroprudential Policy: An Interdisciplinary Approach’ was published in 2020 (Cambridge: Intersentia) and is available on Cambridge Core. Dr Keller is also a Research Fellow at the Centre for Data Analytics for Finance and Macroeconomics at King's Business School and a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
- Banking Law
- Financial Law
- Macroprudential Policy
- The Regulation of Financial Technologies
- Corporate Governance of Banks
For more information on Dr Keller's research, visit her profile on our research portal.
- Dr Keller is the module convenor of the following modules:
- Banking Law (LLM)
- The Law and Policy of FinTech (with Dr Jordanoska and Dr Lu)
- Banking Law: The Relationship Between Banks and Their Customers (LLB)
- Financial Risk (Online LLM) and Regulation
- Financial Products (Online LLM)