Dr Anish Bandalore Satheesha Reddy
Clinical Research Fellow
Anish completed his undergraduate medical training in 2022 at Mysore Medical College and Research Institute, India where he was also the recipient of the ICMR-Short Term Studentship in 2016 awarded by the Indian Council of Medical Research.
Currently, Anish is a Clinical Research Fellow at the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology, and Neuroscience at King’s College London. He is a part of the department of Psychosis studies, where he collaborates with the Translational Neuroscience and Psychiatry research group. He is also a Clinical Researcher with the Mental Health for Older Adults team at Maudsley hospital.
He is currently involved in a proof-of-concept clinical trial and neuroimaging study designed to assess cannabidiol (CBD) in individuals diagnosed with Parkinson's psychosis.
- Neurobiology of psychosis and schizophrenia.
- Experimental Medicine
- Gut Brain axis in psychiatric illnesses
- Department of Psychosis Studies
- Translational Neuroscience and Psychiatry
- Metformin use and Occurrence of Hepatocellular Carcinoma in Patients with Type II Diabetes Mellitus: A Systematic Review (2023). Journal of Radiation and Cancer Research. Achal Ganiga, Shisheer Havangi, Anish Bandalore Satheesha, Arjun Naidu
- Hospice care in a tertiary care hospital - an observational study (2022). Indian journal of Applied Research. Udaya, Manish M, Anish B S, Naresh F Rathod
- Estimation of Serum Cholinesterase in Obese and Non Obese Type-2 Diabetes Mellitus (2019). IOSR Journal of Biotechnology and Biochemistry. Deepa K, Anish B S, Meera S