Dr Bertrand Lacroix-A-Chez-Toine
Bertrand Lacroix-A-Chez-Toine obtained his PhD in Physics in 2019 from Université Paris-Saclay. He then held a post-doctoral position in the Department of Complex Systems at Weizmann Institute of Science. He joined King's Department of Mathematics in July 2021 as a Research Associate in the Disordered Systems research group, working with Professor Yan Fyodorov.
- Extreme value statistics / Rare events / Large deviations
- Random Matrix Theory / Coulomb gas / Random landscapes
- Random walks / Brownian motion
- Branching processes / Active processes
- Fluctuations in non-equilibrium systems