School Technical Manager
- To lead the School’s technical services team, creating an inclusive, supportive and empowering environment that enables technical staff to reach their potential.
- To work closely with the School Manager to provide operational leadership for technical staff within the School, maintaining the School’s strategic objectives with those of the Faculty.
- To deliver a high quality of technical service support for the School.
- To be responsible for the resources and their ongoing maintenance for School research groups including estates (space allocation, refurbishment).
- To coordinate the School’s compliance with all regulations and guidelines, including Health and Safety.