Before starting in her current position Dr Mili worked as a postdoctoral fellow as part of the Transnational Research Group on Poverty and Education in Modern India at the German Historical Institute, London. She worked on a project examining the socio-scientific theories that underpin child-centred education policy directives of the Indian government.
Her research interests are in philosophical and empirical enquiry into teachers’ professional knowledge and expertise, professionalism in state run schools, and public system reforms.
View Dr Mili's research profile on PURE.
Dr Mili teaches on modules in different MA programmes in the School of Education, Communication & Society, including:
- MA Education Management
- MA International Education
- MA Education, Policy and Society
The modules she teaches on include:
- International & Comparative Education
- Teacher Education
- Recent Developments in Education Mangagement
- International Education & International Schools