Dr Eamonn Walsh PhD
Reader in Neuroscience Education
- Programme Lead for MSc Neuroscience
As Programme Lead for the MSc Neuroscience, an important role for me is to support, challenge, creatively stimulate, and train students on their journey to become the neuroscientists and leaders of the future. My current research explores how verbal suggestions can affect the representation of one’s own body in the brain. I am also the chair of the NHS Health Research Authority, London Queen Square Research Ethics Committee.
Please see my Research Staff Profile for more detail
- Walsh et al., 2018. Inversion produces opposite size illusions for faces and bodies. Acta psychologica.
- Walsh et al., 2016. Brain mechanisms for loss of awareness of thought and movement. Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience.
- Humpston et al., 2016. The relationship between different types of dissociation and psychosis-like experiences in a non-clinical sample. Consciousness and Cognition.
- Professor Mitul Mehta, King’s College London
- Dr Quinton Deeley, King’s College London
- Professor David Oakley, University College London
- Professor Matt Longo, Birkbeck & University of London