Dr Rosalie Warnock
Lecturer in Urban Studies
Rosalie joined King's in September 2023. She was previously an ESRC Postdoctoral Fellow in the School of Geography and the Environment at the University of Oxford, and a Career Development Lecturer at Jesus College, Oxford. She holds a PhD and MRes in Human Geography from Queen Mary University of London, and a BA(Hons) in Geography and Sociology from Fitzwilliam College, University of Cambridge.
- Austere bureaucratic encounters
- Emotional geographies
- Feminist political economies of care
- Research methods and ethics
Rosalie's current research examines access to austere special educational needs and disability (SEND) support services in London, UK, from the perspective of both SEND practitioners (“bureaucrats”) and parent carers with autistic children (“service users”). You can find out more here.
- 4SSG1008 Geography Tutorials: Critical Thinking and Techniques
- 4SSG1016 Geography in Action
- 5SSG2047 Field Research in Human Geography (Lisbon)
- 5SSG2061 Geographical Research Skills
- 6SSG3085 Growing up Urban: Childhood, Youth and the City
- 6SSG3069 Health, Lifestyles and Cities