Skip to main content

Who we are

We are King’s College London, a body incorporated by Royal Charter in England and Wales with registered number RC000297. The registered address for the college is Strand, London, WC2R 2LS. Our registered VAT number is GB627403551.

What these terms cover

These terms and conditions relate solely to the payment transaction that you wish to make and are secondary to the university’s 'terms and conditions' that apply to the subject matter of the payment i.e. your student contract or residences agreement. The payment of any sums via this facility does not in itself indicate the existence of a contract between the university and a student. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the online payment facility. Your use of the online payment facility on this website indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions.

Please note that for the purpose of cardholder security, the university uses third party service providers to process all payment transactions. These are:

  • WPM Education Limited for hosting of the payment web pages and
  • Global Payment Solutions for the processing of the payment transaction
  • Elavon (US Bancorp) as our college acquirer

In order to make a payment via the web you will need the:

  • unique student ID number and
  • students date of birth

It is your responsibility to ensure that all information provided by you on this site is complete and accurate. We will not be responsible for any loss that you suffer as a consequence of you providing information which is incomplete or incorrect. Please notify us immediately if you become aware of any errors.

Payments usually clear into our bank account in 2 or 3 working days and will appear on the student’s records portal the following working day

These terms are governed by English Law and you should bring any legal proceedings in respect of this payment transaction in the English Courts unless you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.


  • Once a transaction has been completed, the payment may not be cancelled.
  • To request a refund the student must complete the online task called 'Fee Payment Refund Request' in their student records portal.
  • Refunds, if applicable, will only be made to the credit/debit card used for the original transaction and converted at the card issuers rate of exchange

Data protection

The data that you provide during this transaction is processed in accordance with our privacy policy. Please click here for More information about the University's Data Protection practices.

Contact us

Credit Control contact details: