Booking & Course Availability
King's postgraduate research students and postdoctoral research staff can access and book places on the CDS training courses through our online system, Skills Forge.
About Skills Forge
Skills Forge enables you to:
- evaluate your existing skills
- identify potential areas for development (learning needs analysis)
- book courses and workshops online
- record all of your development activities undertaken (personal development log).
Skills Forge will automatically manage course bookings and waiting lists, and will send automated emails confirming places on courses.
- Courses October to December 2020: booking opens 5 October 2020
- Courses January to April 2021: booking opens 7 December 2020
- Courses May to June 2021: booking opens 12 April 2021
Course bookings can be made via SkillsForge: https://training.kcl.ac.uk