Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Clinical Dermatology MSc
The Clinical Dermatology MSc is an advanced study programme for medical graduates who wish to undertake a period of postgraduate study in dermatology. You will gain comprehensive knowledge and understanding of dermatological diseases and enhance your skills and knowledge of the scientific basis of clinical dermatology. The study pathway also includes a critical evaluation of dermatological literature on a specialist subject.
- Located within the St John's Institute of Dermatology, a specialised clinical, teaching and research institute located within Guy's and St Thomas' hospitals.
- The course includes teaching in a diverse range of clinical and Dermatopathology sessions.
- Internationally renowned clinicians and academics providing an unparalleled inter-professional learning experience in a multi-faculty environment.
- You will attend weekly and monthly clinical seminars in St Thomas' and Guys hospitals as well as participating in a variety of short courses and conferences.
Application closing date guidance
We encourage you to apply as early as possible so that there is sufficient time for your application to be assessed. We may need to request further information from you during the application process.
Our first application deadline is on 10 March 2024 (23:59 UK time).
The final application deadlines for this programme are:
- Overseas (international) fee status: 26 July 2024 (23:59 UK time)
- Home fee status: 26 August 2024 (23:59 UK time)
After the first application deadline, if the programme becomes full before the final deadlines stated above, we will close the programme to further applications.
In order to give equal consideration to all applicants, this programme operates a partial “gathered-field” approach to decision-making for applicants who meet our advertised academic entry requirements. This means that a decision may not be reached until after the initial March application deadline for those who have submitted a complete application by the end of February. You will be informed via King's Apply if your application is being held beyond this point. The programme will remain open after March until all places have been allocated.
Discover your accommodation options and explore our residences.
Chat to current students and staff to find out about life at King's.
Want to know more about studying at King's? We're here to help.
King's is right in the heart of the capital.