Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Clinical Pharmacology MSc
The Clinical Pharmacology course will give you the skills to design, analyse, interpret and report clinical research and clinical trials. It focuses on understanding what a drug is doing to the body (pharmacodynamics), what happens to a drug in the body (pharmacokinetics), and how drugs work in terms of treating a particular disease. It is designed for scientists, physicians, clinical scientists and allied health professionals interested in the clinical development process.
- King's is ranked 20th in the world for Pharmacy and Pharmacology (QS World University Rankings by subject 2023)
- Lectures and workshops are delivered by a mixture of academics, clinicians and leading industry experts from the pharmaceutical industry.
- A coordinated study programme with the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine of the Royal College of Physicians curricula, which is compliant with the PharmaTrain initiative of the European Commission and thus allows international transfer of credits
- The course shares several common core modules with both the MSc Medical Affairs and the MSc in Drug Development Science, thus facilitating transfer between these courses.
- A vibrant cohort of participants, studying both full-time and part-time, with the part-time option allowing you to study around your work schedule.
- Modules with blended learning, integrating the latest learning technologies with face-to-face teaching.
“Both taught and research components of the course were intellectually engaging and provided students with valuable skills to advance to PhD or a career in the pharmaceutical industry.”
Application closing date guidance
We encourage you to apply as early as possible so that there is sufficient time for your application to be assessed. We may need to request further information from you during the application process.
Our first application deadline is on 10 March 2024 (23:59 UK time).
The final application deadlines for this programme are:
- Overseas (international) fee status: 7 July 2024 (23:59 UK time)
- Home fee status: 15 August 2024 (23:59 UK time)
After the first application deadline, if the programme becomes full before the final deadlines stated above, we will close the programme to further applications.
We accept applications on a rolling basis throughout the year, but you should submit your application at the latest one month before the module start date. Please note funding applications may be subject to specific deadlines.
Discover your accommodation options and explore our residences.
Chat to current students and staff to find out about life at King's.
Want to know more about studying at King's? We're here to help.
King's is right in the heart of the capital.