Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
International Management MSc
UCAS code: N/A.
The pace of change in today's world frequently outruns even the most sophisticated organizations. We prepare our students to meet the challenges of this rapidly changing environment. And to do so with a sense of purpose and responsibility. This resonates in our mission to make the world a better place. Our Master's in International Management is for students at the start of their career who share this ambition. Whether you see your future in finance or consultancy; healthcare or civic leadership. This 12-month program creates a rich and diverse learning environment. Students come from multiple disciplines, backgrounds and from all over the world. You will learn from our outstanding faculty and from practical, hands-on sessions with industry experts. You will broaden your horizons with global study trips. And you will develop skills that prepare you for a fulfilling future career.
- Located in the heart of London with unparalleled access to research and a range of businesses and business practitioners.
- You will be studying cutting edge modules with practical applications in a range of disciplines taught by staff who are recognised leaders in their fields.
- You will have an international experience in April module with a trip abroad (subject to government travel guidance)
- King’s Business School has forged close links with external organisations and guest speakers who will provide you with insights and up-to- the-minute knowledge of the subject area.
- Apply for King's Business School scholarships of up to 50% tuition fees or £10,000 for our full-time postgraduate courses.
“These factors, together with King’s renowned faculty, global reputation, industry links and vibrant student base, made my experience here irreplaceable.”
Application closing date guidance
We encourage you to apply as early as possible so that there is sufficient time for your application to be assessed. We may need to request further information from you during the application process.
King's College London is committed to the recruitment of students with the greatest academic ability and to maintain a diverse student population. In order to ensure a balanced international student population for our most competitive programmes, we have implemented the following deadlines:
For applicants who are currently residing in mainland China, the first application deadline is 10 January 2024 (23:59 UK time).
- We highly encourage you to apply by this deadline due to high demand, but applications will continue to be reviewed thereafter until the final application deadline on 10 March 2024 (23:59 UK time).
- If you reside in mainland China and apply for this programme after the above final deadline, your application may be automatically withdrawn and you will not be eligible for an application fee refund.
Our first application deadline for all other applicants is on 10 March 2024 (23:59 UK time). The final application deadlines for this programme are:
- Overseas (international) fee status: 26 July 2024 (23:59 UK time)
- Home fee status: 26 August 2024 (23:59 UK time)
After the first application deadline, if the programme becomes full before the final deadlines stated above, we will close the programme to further applications.
Find out more about the postgraduate scholarships available at King's...
Chat to current students and staff to find out about life at King's.
Want to know more about studying at King's? We're here to help.
Discover your accommodation options and explore our residences.
Can't join us in London? Take a virtual tour of our campuses instead!
King's is right in the heart of the capital.