Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Our Nutrition MSc course is an intensive one year programme ideal for graduates in biological sciences or medicine. We will give you a broad knowledge and understanding of the field of nutrition and develop your scientific skills to a graduate level. You will study with some of the world’s foremost experts and undertake a research project under their guidance.
- King's is ranked 1st the UK for Nutrition and Food Science (Guardian University Guide 2023)
- Well-established, broad-based course covering all aspects of nutrition.
- Accredited by The Association for Nutrition
- Taught in a research-led environment by staff who are experts in a wide variety of specialities.
- An excellent steppingstone to nutrition planning, teaching or research in the health and education services, government, or the food industry.
- Located in the heart of London.
“Our internationally renowned programme will provide a broad knowledge and understanding of nutrition and allow you to develop your scientific skills to postgraduate level.”
Application closing date guidance
Discover your accommodation options and explore our residences.
Chat to current students and staff to find out about life at King's.
Want to know more about studying at King's? We're here to help.
King's is right in the heart of the capital.