Fees and funding
- Full time Home/EU fees: £7,000 p.a. (2019/20)
- Full time overseas fees: £12,300 p.a. (2019/20)
- Part time Home/EU fees: N/A
- Part time overseas fees: N/A
Students starting their programme in 2019/20 who are eligible to pay EU fees will pay the same rate of tuition fees as UK students. This will apply for the duration of their programme, but may be subject to change by the UK Government for subsequent cohorts from 2020/21.
These tuition fees may be subject to additional increases in subsequent years of study, in line with King’s terms and conditions.
When you receive an offer for this course you will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit to secure your place. The deposit will be credited towards your total fee payment.
The UK/EU deposit is £500.
If you are a current King’s student in receipt of the King's Living Bursary you are not required to pay a deposit to secure your place on the programme. Please note, this will not change the total fees payable for your chosen programme.
In addition to your tuition fees, you can also expect to pay for:
- Clinical tunics
- Costs for local occupational health checks for overseas students prior to course commencement
- DBS checks or equivalent criminal conviction disclosure checks approximately; approximately £50 for an initial check and ongoing subscription at £13 per year. Check the government website for further information https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.
- Books if you choose to buy your own copies
- Library fees and fines
- Personal photocopies
- Printing course handouts
- Society membership fees
- Conference attendance (optional)
- Travel costs for travel around London and between campuses
- Graduation costs
Please visit our web pages on fees and funding for more information.