Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Physics with Biophysics MSci
UCAS code: F37C
Biophysics is an interdisciplinary field that has led to some of the most significant developments in modern science. Our Physics with Biophysics MSci course will give you a deep understanding of fundamental aspects of the physics of life. Approximately one quarter of the course is biophysics related – i.e. the application of physics, mathematics and computing to understand the workings of living systems. Through coursework and supervised research projects you will gain a breadth of skills and knowledge in a diverse academic and research environment.
- Award winning – six former staff and students in the Department have won Nobel Prizes.
- Internationally-renowned academic staff in the fields of biophysics, soft matter, nanotechnology and cosmology.
- Friendly and supportive learning environment.
- 90 per cent of our research is classed as world leading or internationally excellent.
- Central location gives you easy access to major libraries and many leading societies, including the Institute of Physics.
- Study a unique course in the UK.
“The lecturers are incredibly passionate and friendly people. They really care and it makes learning from them enjoyable as you can feed off their passion.”
Starting in September 2024, the undergraduate degree aims to empower students to solve major societal challenges at the...
Take a look at our comfortable, safe residences to suit your budget, located close to King's teaching campuses.
Art, food, music, shopping – you'll never find yourself with nothing to do in the world's most vibrant city.
Information about living in London, including events, budgeting and expenses, travel and safety.
During your time at King's College London, a range of academic and personal support and guidance is available to you.