The Chairs' Committee is a Standing Committee of Council and is responsible for:
- scrutinising and reviewing, on a regular basis, the progress of the College as a whole against its strategic plans
- monitoring of performance against targets
- providing support and guidance to the executive
- making recommendations to the College Council
- in between Ordinary Meetings of the Council, to act on behalf of the Council in any matter which, in the judgement of the Chairman of the Council, requires urgent attention or decision, other than those matters reserved to the Council under Statute 9 and Ordinance B8; and to report such actions to the next meeting of the Council for the Council's information.
Composition and Membership