King's Admissions Office manages the majority of applications to study undergraduate, postgraduate taught, and postgraduate research programmes at the university.
We're here to help applicants from initial enquiries, through the application process, and right up to starting their course.
We also advise other areas of the university on admissions related policy and processes.
- Study Abroad (all levels)
- Pre-sessional English language programmes
- International Foundation Programmes
- All undergraduate degree programmes
- Nursing & Midwifery pre-registration programmes
- Masters and Taught postgraduate
- Research degrees (PhD etc)
- Visiting research students
Application, offer and enrolment data relating to our undergraduate and psotgraduate taught courses are available in the following Excel spreadsheet.
Admissions Statistics 2021