Corporate Records Management
Corporate Records Management supports the efficient management of university records, in any format or media type, from creation through to disposal in accordance with legal and business recordkeeping requirements.
Effective management of corporate records:
- helps locate information at the time it is needed
- ensures reliability and authenticity of records
- ensures the timely destruction of redundant information
- helps protect the university's corporate memory through identification and protection of vital and historically important records
- provides evidence of business and research activities
- helps meet stakeholder expectations of accountability and transparency
The framework for managing records at King's is set out in the Records Management Policy.
We're here to help with your records management queries.
Email: email@example.comTel: +44(0)20 7848 2283
For guidance on storage and management of university records, please visit our internal pages.
For queries regarding online student records, please contact:
Official documentation for current and former students is provided by Student Services. For education verification, transcripts or certificates, please contact Boards & Awards.
Please note that verification and transcripts for University of London degrees can be obtained from University of London.