The Directorate of Estates & Facilities has a broad portfolio with a vast range of expertise and skills, operating and maintaining facilities and providing services to ensure King’s remains one of the world’s top universities.
We ensure that our students and staff and their experience at King’s is at the heart of every decision we make and everything we do. We work to maintain a safe, sustainable and inclusive environment for our students, staff and visitors.
The campuses house a diversity of spaces, including teaching and learning environments, cutting edge research facilities, two chapels and multi-faith rooms, cafes and restaurants, fitness centres and student residences.
Nick O'Donnell: Director of Estates & Facilities
Nick and his team are responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of the university’s estate, capital projects, cleaning and security services, sustainability, and food, venue, sport and residences facilities. He supports the university’s objectives and mission, with a particular emphasis on student and staff experience through centrally and campus based teams.
Alison Hobbs - PA to Nick O'Donnell: firstname.lastname@example.org | 0207 848 6913
Our main areas of operation are:
Estates Planning & Development
Julie Jackson: Director of Facilities Management
- Campus Operations: ensuring that all campus buildings and services meet the needs of staff, students and visitors.
- Cleaning & Security Services:
- Contracts & Performance:
Programme Management Office
Peter Ward: Director of Real Estate Development
- Estate Planning:
- Strategy & Masterplanning:
- Property Management:
- Cost & Control:
King's Community Business Services
Brendan Cahill: Director of Portfolio Management
- Programme Management Office:
Charles Gallagher: Director of King's Community Business Services
- King's Residences: a portfolio of 11 residences, located in zones 1 & 2, with a total of 5,297 bed spaces available for postgraduate and undergraduate students.
- King’s Venues: Manage internal and commercial events held in the university space and summer residential lettings.
- King’s Food: Provide retail and hospitality services through cafes and restaurants at every campus and events.
- King's Sport: Provide staff and students with three gyms and three sports grounds for team sports. King’s Sport delivers a range of opportunities for students to get involved in sport and physical activity, with an ambition to be the most active university in London.
Paloma Lisboa: Director of Operations
- Sustainability: managing energy, waste, and promoting better use of our resources to minimise the effect on the environment.
- Community Experience:
For further information:
Visit our internal site for information about the services we provide at King's for students and staff and how you can make the most of them in order to maximise our facilities and the King's buildings and estate.
If you would like to request a service or report a maintenance issue, please email our Service Desk at email@example.com or call 020784 83456.
If you would like to get in contact with us, please use the following details:
Estates & Facilities
King's College London
5-11 Lavington StreetLondon, SE1 0NZ