Student Fee Payments
The Credit Control Department is responsible for the collection of all Tuition and Accommodation Fees invoiced to students and sponsors in line with the college payment terms and conditions.
If you are looking for further information regarding a particular query please select from one of the options on the menu bar at the left hand side of the screen. If you are an applicant or a current student and cannot find an answer to your query on our web pages or wish to discuss your account with us, please feel free to contact us on the following details:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7848 3279
- In order to ensure both student and staff safety, we are unable to receive students at our Credit Control reception desk at the Waterloo campus, however, we would like to reassure you that our Credit control services have now moved online.
- Our Credit Control Finance web pages contain lots of useful information and answers to common questions around tuition and residence fees.
- You may also find the following Student Service Online knowledge article useful which provides answers to common questions around your Tuition Fee Invoice for 2020/21
- If you have a student related query and cannot find answers on our web pages, you are welcome to email Credit.Control@kcl.ac.uk or you can call us on 020 7848 3279
- If your situation is sensitive and you would like to discuss it in more detail with a credit controller, then please email Credit.Control@kcl.ac.uk to request a meeting on Microsoft Teams and we would be more than happy to arrange a convenient time to talk this through.