Show/hide main menu

Student Fee Payments

Student Fee Payments

Credit Control 

The Credit Control Department is responsible for the collection of all Tuition and Accommodation Fees invoiced to students and sponsors in line with the college payment terms and conditions.

If you are looking for further information regarding a particular query please select from one of the options on the menu bar at the left hand side of the screen. If you are an applicant or a current student and cannot find an answer to your query on our web pages or wish to discuss your account with us, please feel free to contact us on the following details:

Contact Details



Tel:                    (020) 7848 3279


The Credit Control Department is located at the Waterloo Campus


Address:          Credit Control, Room 6.19

                           James Clerk Maxwell Building

                           57 Waterloo Road


                           SE1 8WA 


Opening Times

 Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm




Sitemap Site help Terms and conditions  Privacy policy  Accessibility  Modern slavery statement  Contact us

© 2020 King's College London | Strand | London WC2R 2LS | England | United Kingdom | Tel +44 (0)20 7836 5454