***As things stand, the Dean's Office & Chaplaincy team are working remotely and are available via email.
- Chaplaincies are open for pre-arranged 1:1 appointments with a Chaplain only
- The College Chapel is open to King's staff and students only for private prayer
- The Chapel of Thomas Guy is open for private prayer
- Quiet Rooms remain closed until further notice
- Muslim Prayer Rooms remain closed but are being readied for King’s staff and students to access for private prayer soon
Please note the current advice from King's re Coronavirus***
We have Chaplains based at each campus and you can find out how to contact the Chaplain at your Campus by following the links on the left.
If you are not sure who to get in touch with, please email:
The Chaplaincy team has representatives from across the Christian traditions whose emphasis is to work together within an ecumenical framework. We also have a Jewish Chaplain, Dr Harrie Cedar, and two Muslim Chaplains, Imam Abdul Mumin Choudhury and Romana Kazmi, who work across all campuses alongside the Chaplains based at each campus. You can find out more about the Chaplaincy Team here.
Services for the various Christian traditions are held in the Chapels but, much of the pastoral work crosses denominational boundaries and the Chaplains meet together regularly to pray and plan.
Chaplain to Jewish students in London
Dr Ehsan U. Khan
020 7848 3509
Department of Postgraduate Research, Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery, King's College London, James Clerk Maxwell Building, 57 Waterloo Road, London SE1 8WA