***As things stand, the Chaplaincy is working remotely, but is available via email. Chaplaincies, Chapels and Prayer Rooms are closed and all on-site services and events are suspended until further notice - however, the Chaplaincy is still active and you can find out more about what the Chaplaincy is doing during lockdown here. You can find information relating to Ramadan and Shavuot here. Please note the current advice from King's re Coronavirus***
In line with King's Strategic Vision 2029, the Chaplaincy is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all individuals are valued, and to enabling meaningful connections between our students and staff.
As part of our service, and to celebrate the international community at King's, the Chaplaincy on each of the five campuses offers a free lunch for our students and staff on a weekly basis during term time.
Our International Lunch events are open to all international and home students and staff, of every faith and none, and provide the perfect opportunity for all to connect, develop friendships and to share conversation and ideas. The lunches can be especially useful to those who are new to London to tap into the King's community, and are also a great way for students and staff to engage with, and learn from and about, each other.
Come and go as you please - we're looking forward to meeting you!
- Every Monday during term time - 12.30-14.00 in the Chaplaincy, (K2.34), 2nd Flr, King's Building
- Every Monday during term time - 12.30-14.00 in the Chaplaincy, G2, next to the Students Services area of the Henriette Raphael Building
- Every Tuesday during term time - 12.30-14.00 in the Chaplaincy, 2nd Flr, St Thomas' House
- Every Tuesday during term time - 12.30-14.00 in the Chaplaincy, (FWB1.1), Franklin Wilkins Building
- Every Thursday during term time - 12.30-14.00 in the Chaplaincy, IoPPN, room W1.19