***As things stand, the Dean's Office & Chaplaincy team are working remotely and are available via email.
- Chaplaincies are open for pre-arranged 1:1 appointments with a Chaplain only
- The College Chapel is open to King's staff and students only for private prayer
- The Chapel of Thomas Guy is open for private prayer
- Quiet Rooms remain closed until further notice
- Muslim Prayer Rooms are open to King’s staff and students only for private prayer
- We are not taking bookings for any special services until March 2021
Please note the current advice from King's re Coronavirus***
We are delighted when members of College want to celebrate or mark significant life events with us.
You may wish to be married in one of the College Chapels, have a Service of Prayer and Dedication following a civil wedding ceremony or give thanks for the birth of a child.
You may feel that you want to take a new step in your journey of faith and explore baptism or confirmation.
You can find information about each of these by following the links on the left or you can contact us.