Visiting the Chapel
***As things stand, the Dean's Office & Chaplaincy team are working remotely and are available via email.
- Chaplaincies are open for pre-arranged 1:1 appointments with a Chaplain only
- The College Chapel is open to King's staff and students only for private prayer
- The Chapel of Thomas Guy is open for private prayer
- Quiet Rooms remain closed until further notice
- Muslim Prayer Rooms remain closed but are being readied for King’s staff and students to access for private prayer soon
Please note the current advice from King's re Coronavirus***
The College Chapel is first and foremost a place of Christian worship. It is used for acts of corporate worship by members of the King’s community. It is also used by staff and students for private prayer and reflection. We operate a policy of reserving the Chapel for services, prayer and reflection between 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday during term time.
Visitors are welcome to attend any of our regular services that are held in the College Chapel during term time. Individual visitors, or small groups of 5 or less, are also welcome to view the Chapel when the Chapel is not being used for a service or event. Please report to the Reception desk on the Strand, where they will be able to guide you as to the availability of the Chapel, sign you in and direct you to the Chapel.
Groups of 5 or more are welcome to view the Chapel by prior arrangement, ideally two weeks in advance – please contact email@example.com.